Best Wishes Quotes

Best Wishes Quotes

Birthday wishes for Sister


Dear Sis,
        Have a great Birthday, know we're thinking of you 
                Giving Love and Support in all that you do.
                            Happy Birthday Sister.


I'm so glad you're my SISTER. I hope that your Birthday brings you everything You could want and more. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Dear.


Sister, On your Special day may the nicest and Sweetest Surprises 
come your way.
                        Happy Birthday Sister.




A Sister is "Someone special who Plays with me, Fights with me, Cares for me, suggests me things, shouts at me at times."
Whatever happens you are my Sister forever. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTER.


Birthday wishes for Sister



It is always fun to quarrel over silly things. It won't be fun until you get a good companion to fight with. Thanks for being my best companion in fights.

"Happy Birthday my LITTLE SISTER."


Happy Birthday to the SISTER who brought more smiles in my Life.


I hope your Day is Special just Like you ! Sis...thinking of you with Love on your Birthday and Wishing you everything that brings your Happiness today and always.


Your kindness takes my breath away.
Your good nature melts my heart.
I hope this day reminds you of my Love even though we're far apart.
I Love You my Dear Sister.
Happy Birthday.




Birthday wishes for Sister and Cousin


May all your days be filled with HAPPY MEMORIES and FLOWERS
                                               FRIENDSHIP and HAPPY HOURS.
         Wishing You a Very Happy Birthday Sister.


May you achieve everything you desire in your life.

I wish you a Very Sweet Happy Birthday Sister.