Best Wishes Quotes

Best Wishes Quotes

Birthday Wishes for Husband


My Love for you grows and grows for each passing year.
             "Happy Birthday My Love."


I'm so lucky to have a hubby like you  whom i Love with all my heart.
Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Dear.


May you always fly high in life and touch all your dreams.
I love you for everything What you are.
Happy Birthday Hubby.


Happy Birthday to the best husband in the world.
I feel so blessed that i have found true love in your arms.
I feel so proud to call you as my husband.
May you be blessed with all that you have dreamt of.




Birthday Wishes for Husband



You are the best and greatest gift from God.

I have no wish other than to have you in rest of my Life.
 Happy Birthday Sweet Heart.


You are loveliest person in the world that I never met.
May you be blessed with more happiness, more wisdom and more success through out the year.
Have a Wonderful Birthday Dear.


Thanks for all the things that you give - love, care, time & attentions.
I hope our relationship will last forever.
Happy Birthday Honey !
I Love you.


Sweetheart, Your Birthday is the another occasion to shower you 
with sweet kisses.
                       Happy Birthday!
Wishing you a day filled with Love and Happiness.


Birthday Wishes for Hubby



You are the best husband that anyone could ever have.

You're simply the best
I love you so
Happy Birthday Hubby.


Only you with generous heart could warm my world with so much love.

Happy Birthday for my Husband and for my true love.




Today is the day to tell you that I love you such a lot
and you are the greatest husband that any wife has got.
              Happy Birthday Darling. 


To my Perfect Husband 
                 On your Birthday
If i could pick the perfect guy, Of course its
               YOU every time,
You know, You mean 
                the world to me.