Best Wishes Quotes

Best Wishes Quotes

Birthday Wishes For Brother


 Thinking Of you on your birthday and wishing you happiness always.



May all happiness come to you in all your rest life.Many many happy returns of the day.


A birthday is a million moments,each holding a promise of fulfillment of your dreams and accomplishments of some special plans. Happy birthday bro.




 Brother like you makes life extraordinary. You are a super one. Happy birthday dearest bro.


Birthday Wishes For Brother



Celebrate the gift of life given by god to us and enjoy special day to the fullest. Wishing you a best happy birthday.


A brother sees you at best, sees you at worst. Sees you come last, sees you come first. Sees your lows, sees your highs. But through all of this, he always stands by. Happy birthday to the dearest brother.


 Today, on your birthday 
                    "I want to tell that I love you, I respect you, I care for you
                    and I always pray for you.....
                    Wishing you  Happy Birthday! Dear brother"




I'm the luckiest person in the world, for having such a loving, caring and helping brother like you. You have been an awesome friend, support and everything in my life.
                   Wishing you a very Happy B'day my Dear Brother.


Birthday Wishes For a Distant Brother


My dear brother,
                  You are sweetest one in the world I have ever known. I love you
                                for everything that you have done for me.
                                    I Wish you a Very Happy Birthday.


                   You made me smile, cry, fight and laugh.
                   You gave, shared and snatched.
                   But you never ceased to love and care.
"May You live a long and beautiful life. Happy Birthday Dear Brother."