Best Wishes Quotes

Best Wishes Quotes

Birthday Wishes For Best Friend


No matter where life takes us
No matter how far we are from each other
The memories of our Friendship will remain in my heart forever.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY


May flowers of Hope and Happiness, Always grow up around you
And may the very best of friends, At Birthday feasts surround you
And with each Happy added year, Become more numerous and dear.
Wishing you a Very Happy Birthday.


You always make me Smile,
You always make me Laugh,
I'm so very Glad that you are my Best Friend
Happy Birthday.




Nobody is as lucky as me to have you
You understand me more than, I can even understand Myself
I could never thank you enough for all that you have done for me.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the BEST FRIEND in the whole world.


I looked for something sweet to send to you
The roses asked, if they would do.
Many more Happy Returns of the Day Dear !


Birthday Wishes For Best Friend



On this Special Day, As you Celebrate your Birthday
Here wishing you a whole heart of sweet surprises to come your way today and always.
Happy Birthday




Happy Birthday ! To my dear friend
Who is very special, Who is always there
Through the good times and the bad times.


Happy Birthday to my sweet adorable best friend,
May this day, everyday be a day full of positive things..
Loads of love and laughter,
Tons of good wishes and good honest Blessings
Happy Birthday wishes for you


Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Dear Friend
You deserve everything Good in Life, Have a Good one.


You are getting Younger but not Older
Your numbers are rising but your Heart is getting Younger
Happy Birthday..Love you always