Best Wishes Quotes

Best Wishes Quotes

Thanks For Birthday Wishes


Thanks so much for your Wishes
                  You made my Birthday.


Thank you 

Your warm and bright wishes made me feel really Special.


It was so nice of you to stop by to wish me "Happy Birthday"

It made me my birthday just a little bit more special.


No matter how old we get, we'll always need the support of our friends.

Thanks once again, my friends, for being with me on my Birthday.


Thanks For Birthday Wishes





Thanks Everyone for your Wishes and Blessings on my Birthday.



Your wishes really touched me and made my birthday all the more special.

I'm so lucky to have someone as sweet as you as a part of my life.
Thanks a ton.


Thanks for coming to my Birthday party. It wouldn't have been as much fun without you.



My Happiness doubled when i saw your wishes on my wall.

Thanks a lot for your wonderful wishes.


Thanks For Birthday Wishes For a Friend




Thanks for remembering my Birthday. Honestly i thought you must have forgotten.

It was such a pleasant surprise to see you on my Birthday.
Thanks once again.





Thank you for being part of my special day.

It was the best Birthday party ever.
I will cherish those moments.